Gripper strips and gripper jaws made of Hawiflex® for transporting your products
Gripper strips made of rubber often leave behind black abrasion residues in the form of stripes on the product. On light bricks this is a common problem which can be simply solved through the use of gripper strips made of Hawiflex®.
Our special material for automated repiling and baling systems, manufacturing equipment, forklift trucks and lorry transport.
In the concrete block industry gripper strips made from a large number of different materials are used.
Here, Hawiflex® offers a number of advantages:
- high resistance to cuts
- excellent resistance to oils and greases
- no abrasion marks on your product
- long service life
- good grip
- no embrittlement of the material
- pallets and blocks do not have to be gripped absolutely horizontally
- manpower savings due to infrequent rebuilding