Polyurethane hopper linings for extremely long service lives
Hopper linings made from Hawiflex® polyurethane are supplied in centric design as a ready part. The anti-adhesive effect ensures significantly shorter cleaning times compared to steel hoppers.
The cantilever effect enables extremely long service lives in comparison to steel hoppers or lining with rubber.
But that’s not all! If the concrete is impacted from one or two sides, you can promptly turn the hopper 90° or 120° and thus double or treble the service life. This is easily possible, as the lining is only hung or screwed in loosely.
Hawiflex® polyurethane benefits:
- Easy to clean
- No need to use heavy equipment such as pneumatic chisels for cleaning
- No denting due to hammer cleaning
- Easy to replace: No laborious assembly or adhesion necessary
- Resistant to standard cleaning agents and mould oils
- Available for any dimension
- Variable thicknesses available