We are always fascinated to find out for which mechanical resilience engineering applications Hawiflex® polyurethane is used – from ultra large to minute applications. The emphasis is always on preventing wear and thus producing considerable potential savings. But sometimes it is also a question of offering resistance against aggressive chemical substances or high temperatures. No problem for Hawiflex® polyurethane, which meets all of these requirements.
Wheel and roller coatings
- For exceptional requirements in coal mining, steel and aluminium industry
- Ability to absorb high loads with significantly longer service life compared to rubber-coated rollers
- Up to 2.500 mm diameters
- Up to 3.500 mm length
- Up to 10.000 kg weight of individual pieces
Wheels and rollers
- Special Hawiflex® polyurethane systems for applications requiring high loading capacity, speed and impact We are always fascinated to find out for which mechanical resilience.
- Excellent pressure deformation resistance
- Resistant against hydrolysis
- Exact reproduction of complex shapes in couplings requiring high levels of precision
- Also suitable for high torque transmission application example:
- Very smooth running dialysis machine
- Resistant against numerous media to be sealed
- A variety of components and assemblies for mechanical engineering